DE Decompiler™ is the unique solution for decompiling the Delphi® generated programs (EXE, DLL, OCX). As you know the Delphi® programs is the native win32 executable files.
DE Decompiler™ restores most parts of the compiled code and helps you to recover most parts of the lost sources. It contans the powerful disassembler which supports Pentium Pro commands including MMX and SSE extensions. Also it has a useful smart assembler code emulation engine. The build-in disassembler allows you to disassemble a lots of functions and represents it in semi-decompiled mode. DE Decompiler™ has a wonderful code analyzer which makes your work easy and fast. In addition to all it can search for all the API function's calls and the string references in the disassembled code and comment them out for analyzed strings.
If you lost your source codes - DE Decompiler™ save your time and helps you to restore it.
In general, DE Decompiler™ is the ideal tool for analyzing programs and it is perfect if you lose your source code and need to partially restore the project.
DE Decompiler 2.0 has been released (27.02.08)
What's new in this version:
- Ignore bad jumps
- Project name detection
- Initialize and Finalize functions detection
- Processing initialization table for API/KOL compiled projects
- Process DLL Export table
- Recent files history list in File menu
- New plugin functions: ClearAllBuffers, GetCompiler, IsPacked,
- If plugin function have error after using method
decompiler return information about this or "1" if all ok
- BPL functions automatic demangler
- New DataBase packed format (now supported new and old DataBases)
- Decompile DateTime, Currency and Int64 data types
- BugFix: Count try/end blocks
- BugFix: Parsing error classes don't stop decompilation
DE Decompiler History